I wanted to share this super easy snack recipe because they are one of my favorite things to make lately, my husband absolutely loves them, and I think they aren't something that most people know about. If you aren't really familiar with kale, I recommend trying this. When I first heard about it, I thought it sounded pretty weird and that it would be too vegetabley, but it isn't. We love them!
Kale chips, Yum. Kale is super good for you and here is a great yummy way to eat it!
1. Tear the leafy part off the stem. Try to keep the pieces as big as you can.
2. Pour olive oil liberally onto a baking sheet.
3. Lay kale leaves out onto sheet. Again, pour olive oil over the kale. Season with salt and pepper.
(not too much seasoning because the chips are very thin, so it is very easy to over-season!)
4. Bake at 350 for around 10 min. The kale should be somewhat browned and nice and crispy!
And they're done! Yum, they are so good. As you can see my hubby already ate about half the pan before I could take a picture!
I hope you try it, if you do let me know what you think!


3 comments:
This sounds interesting! I'm gonna give it a try.
i love kale chips! i was hesitant at first too and my husband likes them! although he called it hippie food at first lol. so good :)
YUM!! These look delicious!!
Post a Comment