Since Hubby got me my new sewing machine for Christmas, I knew I wanted to make a cute little organizer for it to sit on. I admit I am obsessed with damask, so what do you think kind of fabric I used? Two styles of damask! It may be a bit much to some, but I love it!
I didn't use any type of pattern, I pretty much just winged it. I have a habit of doing that. Once I get an idea of a project in my head, I have to start on it asap. No time to run to the store or look for patterns, I have creating to do! This is why my pockets are running sideways instead of up and down. My left over fabric wasn't wide enough to fit! But, that's okay with me. I still think its pretty darn cute and useful!
Does anyone else have to immediately start on projects even if you don't have exactly what you need??
No comments:
Post a Comment