Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Night at the Roxbury

It's been a busy school and work week so I haven't been able to blog about last weekend. One of my best friends celebrated her birthday and she wanted to go to LA. So, about eight of us girls and two guys pilled into two cars for the 1 hour drive up to LA. She had talked to a promoter at The Roxbury to get us in without waiting in line or having to pay. 
Now, who hasn't seen the movie Night at the Roxbury? If you haven't you are missing out on a great so dumb it's funny movie. 
You gotta love these guys!

We had a great time! It wasn't the 90s version you see in the movie, of course, it's gone through many changes to keep up with the times. Here we are before heading over there
The Birthday Girl and I!



Hubby ❤

All the girls!

We had a blast, but usually the hubby and I don't go out very often. I think we're good for the next three months!

No comments: