Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Headband

This post is a little late, but better late then never I suppose! 
I made a headband for my little sister for Valentine's Day. It was my first time successfully making ruffles! Yeah, go me! The flower in the center is made from 3 layers of light pink damask fabric, and then I sewed a little pearl in the middle. I gave it to her when I saw her on Super Bowl Sunday (see what I mean about it being late?).



My little angel with her new headband! It even matched her outfit!


8 comments:

Flair Girl said...

This headband is FABULOUS and so is your banner photo-I L-O-V-E it! Thanks for joining us and linking up at POP. I'm your newest follower and hope you'll be mine! Creative blessings, Brynn

Cricutjunkie said...

I love the headband it looks great on your little sister. Thanks for joining us at Patches of Pink. Traci

Cricutjunkie said...

I am your newest follower. Please stop by and say HI. Traci Cricutjunkie.com

CraftyShell said...

What a sweet handband, and she is the perfect little model for it...lol Thans for sharing over at patches of pink.

PS by the way OMgosh your wedding dress was amazing!

Shelly said...

This is so cute!! I have a niece that would love this.... so pretty in pink!
Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Patches of Pink.
Shelly
POP DT Member

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is so sweet! I'm SO glad you joined us at Patches of Pink!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Heather May Holbrook said...

I absolutely LOVE this- I SO wish I knew how to make these! Instead I end up spending lots of money buying them, ha ha! Thanks for linking up with us at Patches of Pink!
Hugs,
Heather P:)
www.heather-p.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

What a great headband! It looks wonderful on your little model!

Thanks for linking up with us over at Patches of Pink!

Becky

POP DT Member