Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Week in Review

I've just discovered how easy it is to blog from my phone. I know, where have I been right?! I also do not have an iPhone, and the only thing I want from an iPhone that mine phone doesn't have is instagram :( So, in search of a good photo editor for my phone I found one! I forgot what its called, but I like it!
This week was another typical week of school and work. Hubs and I had a nice relaxing weekend, that I wish would never end. Except, we did go into the tailor shop on base to get his uniform ready for his commissioning ceremony. It was crazy busy in there! Two months, I can't wait!!
A couple fun things did happen this week though. For one, I got my new Rachel Ray baking set in the mail! I got it for free by using my flight miles! So awesome, I can't wait to use some of it!



Secondly, on Thursday night I went to the ballet with my mom. It was an interpretation of Cinderella and it was so good! I was kind of worried it might be a hoity toity ballet. I mean really how much twirling can someone watch that it stays interesting? But it wasn't like that at all, it was great. All parts of the Segerstrom theaters are always just a beautiful place to be. 
I love seeing plays and musicals, and its nice having a pretty big time theater so close to home! I've gone to two shows in the last month, CATS! and the ballet. Feeling like a lucky girl! Les Miserables is coming around soon too, I haven't seen it yet and I really want to!

What shows have you gone to see and what is your favorite??


4 comments:

Unknown said...

The only show I've been lucky enough to see was Wicked in Chicago. I live in Vegas where there are SO many shows, but I never have time to go! I'm jealous that you got to go to the ballet though!

Anonymous said...

Just because I want to get to know you a little better, I tagged you in a post! :)

How's the pen pal coming?

Miranda said...

I love Rachael Ray stuff...we have her pots and pans and some dishes! The shows I have been to are 42nd Street (twice) and Rent...I would love to go to more though!

Erin said...

Jealous - I miss Segerstrom Hall. My dad sings in the Pacific Chorale and they perform at OCPAC. *sigh*