Friday, February 17, 2012

12 Tag! Random Facts and Questions

I was tagged by Tea over at  creatingfootprints to play # 12 Tag!

Here are the rules:

You must post 12 random things about yourself.
Answer the questions set for you in their post.
Create 12 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.




Random Facts about me:

-I drink too much coffee or chai tea and not enough water!
-I am the oldest of three siblings. I am 7 years older than my eldest brother, 12 years older than my middle brother, and 18 years older than my little sister!
-I loooove to read, but you probably already knew that :)
- I have wanted to be an elementary school teacher since I was in elementary school!
-The very first time I met my husband was at Starbucks, he worked there. Then, he got fired a few months later for giving out free drinks! oops! :)
-I need 17 more "stars" to get my Starbucks Gold card!
-I love animals, and want to live on a farm or ranch one day. In my life I've had 8 cats, 3 dogs, 1 horse, 4 guinea pigs, 4 hamsters, 1 rat, 3 fish and 2 frogs. Not all at the same time!
-I used to collect bugs when I was a kid too. I kept them in a plastic tackle box. I was a weird kid, I know. 
-I rather have a beer than a glass of wine or cocktail. 
-My favorite show is Sons of Anarchy. Hurry up new season!






Questions I had to answer:


1. What was your favorite thing about this past weekend? (2-11,2-12)
Just being able to lounge around and relax with the Hubs!

2. Think back to last month, what was your "random act of kindness?"
 Nothing really comes to mind? :( That's sad, I need to do something now!

3. If you could go through high school over again, what would you differently?
 I would just like to tell myself that none of this matters. It doesn't matter who you hang out with, or what you do on the weekends. Once you go to college that whole little high school bubble is so irrelevant. 


4. Cat or dog person, why?
  Both! I love both too much, I can't choose!


5. Do you blog for you or the readers? Think about it.
 Again, both. 


6. Soda or Pop
 Soda. As a kid I always laughed at my relatives from Michigan who said Pop!


7. What is your favorite movie? Is there a significance as to why?
As cliche as it is, there just isn't anything that beats The Notebook for me. My second would have to be Gone With the Wind.... or maybe Pearl Harbor. I am just so fascinated with WWII and what it was like back then. Sometimes I feel like I was born in the wrong time period.


8. Are you a short hand texter, or do you actually spell out words and make complete sentences?
  Spell out the words and make complete sentences!


9. What is your biggest pet peeve?
  My biggest pet peeve are people that are just rude for no reason. Especially people who are rude to people in the service industry and who are overly difficult. 

10. What was your first job? Did you like it or hate it?
  My first job was at a restaurant called TK's. It was a great job. Super easy and laid back, and I met two of my closest friends working there who became two of my bridesmaids! 


11. Plans for Valentines Day?
 Nothing big. I'm going to bring Hubby lunch at his work, then I'm not sure what we'll do that night.It will be our 9th Valentines Day together, and our 1st one married!


12. What is an embarrassing moment in your life? 
  My best friend and I are constantly told we look alike or people ask if we are sisters. I learned that even I can't tell us apart sometimes!
It was back in high school. At our school there were long halls full of classes and on either side of the doors to get into the hall was a reflective glass. From inside, you can clearly see out, but from the outside you see your reflection and can just barely make out people inside the hall. We'll my best friend and I always met up at lunch of course. So, one day I was on my way to her halls area to meet up. Let me add that there are A LOT of people at my school, my graduating class alone had around 3,000 students, and everyday at lunch time the halls are crowded with a mass of students pushing and moving their way through these hall doors. So, I get to my friends hall and from about 10ft away I am trying to look through this glass to spot my friend. I see her, so I get a big smile on my face and start very silly waving my hands at her. Except its not my friend, it's my own reflection! Once I realize I am seeing myself wave back at myself, I just stop and walk away. I eventually meet my friend and boy, did we get a good laugh out of that story!!!


So, I'm going to be really lame and not tag anyone, but I would love for anyone to answer my questions as a comment!!! Please do! I love learning more about my bloggy friends!


My Questions for you:
1)What is your first memory of being really excited?
2)If you could go through high school over again, what would you do differently?
3)What is the best vacation you have had?
4)What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
5)What is your favorite movie? Is there a significance as to why?
6)What is your biggest pet peeve?
7)Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
8)What is something you learned in the last week?
9)What book are you currently reading, or the last book you finished?
10)If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this! I loved learning about you! Your embarrassing moment is pretty funny! I can't imagine having a graduating class of 3,000+. I had 92! Big difference! Thanks again!