Saturday, August 7, 2010

USMC cakes in a jar

Yay its the weekend! My last weekend without Dood for a long time!! I leave on Wednesday night for Virginia. Eek! Im so excited. I have so many questions though about how it's all going to go down. Family day, Graduation, I dont know what to expect. And the first time seeing him? I dont know what Im going to do. Will I be in shock and just stand there? Will I cry? Will I be so giddy and happy and run and jump on him? I dont know. He gets liberty today in a few hours. Cant wait to talk to him!
Earlier this week I made him cakes in a jar, they turned out so cute! Even better than I expected. I sent them out yesterday priority mail so Im hoping he gets them Monday. Im not going to tell him on the phone this weekend because I want it to be a surprise!
Here they are!...



2 comments:

Ms. Nutmeg said...

I saw you post these on MSOS and I adore them! They're so cute :-)

Cheyla Marie said...

Thank you! :)Theyre so fun and easy to make. Im going to start making them for the holidays and things!