God answered my prayers this morning, I found it quite amazing. As I was talking to him last night before falling asleep I asked for some guidance; I wanted to make sure the will that I have is his will as well.
So I got up early this morning for work and wasnt feeling well; Ive had a bit of a cold over the weekend and it wasnt any better when I woke up and as I was getting ready. Then I got into my car. It had to do with three songs that were played in a row on the radio station I listen to. Not only that they were played in a row, but in the order of which they were played. Two of them are kind of getting older so they arent played that much which made it even more special. It wasn't like these three songs are the most popular right now and over played. All three of them have a special meaning that has to do with Dood and I. The first one is about a long term relationship and even though issues arise, that person can just give you that look or just whatever it is and you know that everything is fine and you know your love can get through anything. This is one of my favorite songs because I can relate to it so much. The second song is the song that ive been listening to non-stop since Dood left for OCS. Its a happy song and a line from it goes "Don't know how I lived without you, cause every time that I get around you, I see the best of me inside your eyes". So for the last three months this song has meant a lot to me. Last, the third song that was played was our song. The song that Ive told Dood many times we are going to have our first dance to when we get married.
Maybe it sounds sort of dumb, like so what some songs came on the radio? But I know in my heart it was a message, and a good message. I can't even explain the warmth and joy and love I felt. Amazing <3
No comments:
Post a Comment