Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tattoos on this Town

My husband and I are big Jason Aldean fans. 
His CD is frequently played in both our cars. I already really liked his Tattoos on this Town song a lot. Tonight my husband kept bugging me to watch the video, saying that it was really good, but that I would probably cry. What? I was a little confused by the whole thing.
Now I know what he meant. 


Even though it is ridiculously sad, and I did cry, I love this song even more now.
This is why I think most rap, especially what is played on the popular radio stations, and house and all that other crap that is popular right now is such a joke to me. 
This is why I love country music. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Jason Aldean. I have had this cd on repeat since I got it. I had never seen this video and did not get the full grasp as to what the song was about until now. I probably should not have watched it at work because it took all my strength to not cry.

jessica said...

Wow I had never seen this video before - completely changes the song for me. Gave me goosebumps too. Thanks for posting it :)

Anonymous said...

We love Aldean in our house too!!


The first time I watched the video I cried too. Country IS the best!

Nicole said...

Big Aldean fans here too! I had never seen this video and now the song has a whole new meaning to me.

Kristle Helmuth said...

I LOVE him, I had never seen the video either...:( I cried! Thanks for sharing!

Amanda said...

One of my favorite songs!!

Megan said...

I had heard this song on the radio and liked it a lot. But now that I've seen the video on I like it even more. It definitely made me cray! Thanks for sharing!

Sierra said...

Thanks so much for posting this video - it was so touching and so sad at the same time! My cousin is leaving for Afghanistan for 7 months and I pray that he is safe.

Jason Aldean is great - I really need to get his CD! :)

Have a giveaway love if you have time to stop by and loving your blog - am a new follower. :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend!