Sunday, March 25, 2012

Lady Antebellum Concert


Yesterday Hubby and I went to the Lady Antebellum concert in San Diego! My step-mom knows their sound guy, so we got FREE tickets! She called me Wednesday evening and said I hope you don't have plans Saturday night cause I got Lady A tickets! I was beyond ecstatic, Lady A is one of my favorites! They were pretty good tickets at that too, we were pretty close! We had such a great time. Thompson Squared and Darius Rucker were their openers and they were awesome too! We played Are You Gunna Kiss Me or Not at our wedding, so it was great seeing them perform it live! And Darius Rucker has a handful of great songs that I love, he even sang some old Hootie and the Blow Fish!

Waiting for Lady A!

They were SO amazing!

Oh, and I don't know about you, but I could just eat Charles up!


4 comments:

Erin said...

I saw 'em free back in December as a perk of the AF Reserve, but we didn't have Thompson Square or Darius with us - you got the better openers. We even got to do a meet 'n greet! I love Charles too, but he's skinnier than my usual type. Wonderfully tall though! ;)

CraftyShell said...

That is so awesome, love Lady Ant. They are one of my fav for groups. And sounds like a great concert having thompson sqaure and D rucker for the opening acts. I always thought the song you gonna kiss me or not would make a great wedding song its so pretty.

Jena Roach said...

you guys are so cute!
I love Lady A. So jealous you got to go!

Val said...

I love them....Looks like a great time.