Friday, December 10, 2010

I know...

I've been horrible this month. Some of you have been asking where I am (Victoria) =) Finals is where I am! I have been such a stress case lately, but I finish with them on Tuesday and I promise Ill be back like normal!
Tonights movie night at work, so one other teacher and myself have abunch of kids in their pjs and were getting pizza and popcork and we're going to watch Toy Story 3! It's a lot more laid back compared to normal work time because we wont be under licensing. So it should be fun!

Since I've been such a bad blogger lately, I guess I better show everyone somthin good.....my wedding dress!!! Only the back though!!! but shhhh it's a secret, Dood cant see it!! Ill put it under a cut so it isn't too much out there for the world to see!
Tell me whatcha think!




Gahhh I love it


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! You are going to look stunning on your wedding day!

Rach said...

Sooooo pretty! I love the pick ups on the skirt!

Anonymous said...

Ok...I guess I can accept that answer. And I love the dress!! Did you get it at David's Bridal?? :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Im going looking for my wedding dress today (:

Rebekah said...

The back is beautiful! I'm sure the front is, too!

Cheyla Marie said...

Thanks everyone!
Victoria- It's from Alfred Angelo

Allie said...

Your dress is gorgeous! It is such a good feeling to find THE dress.