Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Im freeeee

Finals are over and I feel like I can breathe again! Whew. One semester down, three more to go and I should have my BA!
Now I can finally enjoy Christmas time! Speaking of, I still have a lot of shopping to do. Anyone heard of mixbook.com? I made my mom an album with all our pictures from our Europe trip this summer, it just came in the mail and it turned out great! She is going to love it. Also, I'm knitting Lila (my 3 year old sister) a scarf. Well sorta, I use a loom so I'm kind of a phony knitter but still! I would love to learn how to really knit with the sticks but...there is no one to teach me and I just dont have the time to teach myself. Anyway, I had started it about a month ago, before all the busyness then had to stop, but I'm starting up tonight! Here's where I'm at!
I loved the yarn, and didn't even realize it until I got home that the name of it was girly camo! It's no wonder why I liked it! If I have the time, I think I'm going to make her a matching little beenie and then put a big white flower on the side.
Anyone knit or phony knit??

4 comments:

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

Congrats on being done with the semester! This is awesome!!

Expat Girl said...

Congrats on being done with finals!

Elle said...

Pick up the book knitting for dummies! It's really helped me out, that and youtube videos.

Go Ask Katie said...

I do knit I recently taught my oldest granddaughter.She made a cute hat. Hopping over to your wonderful blog to say hello. I hope you'll join me too. Hugs!