Sunday, August 8, 2010

take me down to the little white church

Talked to Dood today for a good 2 hours on the phone, yay! He kept sort of hinting about getting engaged, very soon! We are going to Vegas in a few weeks, once he gets home, and we were kind of joking around about getting married by Elvis. I dont think I would do that though. I think I would be okay with us just getting married and then having the actual wedding next summer, I dunno about the whole Vegas thing though. It's a bit cheesy, to say the least. Besides having a great talk with Dood, today I went and layed by the pool. I want to be tan tan tan for when I see him this week! It's so close, I'm so excited I dont know what to do with myself. I got dresses for both family day and Graduation and cannot wait for him to see me.
Little White Church by Little Big Town is so my song right now, ha I love it!


No comments: