Got to talk to him for quite a while today. Amazing as always. Only a week and a half until we are together again. I am beyond excited to visit Quantico and actually see the things, places and people he has been telling me about these few months. I got my dress today for his graduation, I absolutely love it. I hope he's drooling when he sees me =)
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Just a thought
I have always wanted to write a children's book. I have no idea where to even begin though and know nothing about publishing. Maybe someday, when Dood and I are married, he's off in the field and I have nothing to do...
Got to talk to him for quite a while today. Amazing as always. Only a week and a half until we are together again. I am beyond excited to visit Quantico and actually see the things, places and people he has been telling me about these few months. I got my dress today for his graduation, I absolutely love it. I hope he's drooling when he sees me =)
Got to talk to him for quite a while today. Amazing as always. Only a week and a half until we are together again. I am beyond excited to visit Quantico and actually see the things, places and people he has been telling me about these few months. I got my dress today for his graduation, I absolutely love it. I hope he's drooling when he sees me =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment