Friday, February 17, 2012

Our Wedding Photobook and the Deal!

For our wedding we had a friend, who is a professional photographer, take our photos. He gave us an amazing deal and gave us ALL of the pictures he took. The only thing we didn't get that most get in a wedding shoot package was a wedding book, which was fine because I knew I could make one myself and probably would want to design it exactly how I wanted it. It's been 6 months since the wedding and I finally just finished making our book!! Granted, I have not been working on it that long! I actually just started about a week ago. I was waiting to find the time, money and the program I wanted to use. Then, one day about a week ago I got an email from livingsocial... a $60 11x14 custom photobook for $20!!! The website was picaboo.com, which I had never used before. So, I went and checked it out to make sure I had full control over designing it and to make sure I just liked it in general. Oh yes I did! Hello, I could not let this deal pass me by! So, I got it of course and I JUST finished and ordered our book! I am beyond excited to get it!


Here is the link if anyone is interested in making one for themesleves! It doesn't have to be wedding themed either, it can be whatever you want. They have tons of backgrounds and things! The deal is actually $10 for a large book or $20 for extra large (11x14). Only two days left!




2 comments:

Erin said...

I love Picaboo! Our wedding album is a Picaboo album! I made matching paper-covered 5 x 7s too - one to send to DH since he was in Korea when I had it made. Great stuff!

Megan said...

That is such an awesome deal! I wish I had done that instead and designed my own!!