Monday, February 6, 2012

DSLR Camera Help!

I have been desperately wanting a fancy smancy DSLR camera for some time now. I don't mean fancy as in the crazy thousand dollars or more ones, I mean fancy as in not a point and shoot, which is what I have always had. 
I've been doing some research, comparing reviews, prices, and that sort of thing. I'm a total newbie though so I'm not 100% sure on what I should be looking for! So far I think I'm favoring the Canon EOS Rebel T2i 18 MP. However, I'd save 70ish bucks with the T1i, do you think there is enough difference that it's worth it?


I don't need anything crazy, but I've always liked taking and playing around with pictures. I want to be able to take nice pictures, I know a lot of that is done afterward with photoshop, but you get the idea. I really want it for when we move to Virginia, there will be so many great things to take pictures of and I will live in a state that actually has seasons! Ha. Also, I definitely want something for when babies start coming into the picture :)

What do you think, can anyone help? Anything you know about that I should keep in mind?
Any advice will be greatly appreciated!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There isn't much of a difference. I have the T1i and I love it :)