Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! 
My day started out by meeting up with my best friend and her new baby! He is almost 3 months old already and today was the first time I have met him. It's ridiculous really, but she lives about two hours away now and I've just been so busy with work and school. Anyway, I was SO happy to see them! I still can't believe my bestie is a mommy!
Baby Dylan and I!
Afterwards, my family all met over at my grandparents. My grandpa is a big time fisherman. He recently caught a ton of fish, so for Easter we decided to have a big fish fry! Yum it was so good. The weather was beautiful and a lot of patio sitting was being done. It was a great day hanging out with the hubby and my family!
Grandpa frying up the goods with his famous recipe from the 1700s!

Our plates, yum.

Our first married Easter!
Once again, I hope everyone had a great Easter!


Oh, something else too. Just in case you've been living under a rock or something, droids now have instagram! I was so excited when I learned this. I immediately downloaded the app. 
Follow me!  mrs__snyder   (it has 2 underscores between the words)

2 comments:

Miranda said...

oh my gosh that fish is making me drool! love it!

little said...

hey girl! of course i remember you! congrats on your first easter as a married girl! i'm following you now too : ) and yes that guy was definitely a douche ha.