Sunday, October 3, 2010

Motivation

I had a great weekend, they're never long enough though. And now it's Sunday night, with no Dood in my bed  =(  , and dreading the start of the chaos between work and school. I am so done with school, I almost can't even take it anymore. My first three years of college I really enjoyed, I was so motivated to get that A in all my classes, and now I really just dont care. I want to be done, I want to be married, and I want to move away to where ever the military takes us. Sigh.
Okay I'm done complaining and being a baby. I DO have things to look forward too and that is what keeps me going. For instance, Mine and Dood's seven year anniversary is coming up! Its October 14th, that's not this Thursday but the next!

So here are some quotes that I found that are helping me to feel better. Hopefully one of them will resonate with one of my lovely followers. Hope this helps someone else out too!

" The secret of discipline is motivation. When a man is sufficiently motivated, discipline will take care of itself."


" You are never too young to start, neither are you too old. You're as young as you feel and as old as your dreams."

" Greatness lies within all of us. It is up to us to summon the courage to bring this special gift out of us on a daily, weekly, monthly basis. Greatness, you have it, you can use it, the world needs it! Choose to be great!"

‎"Your heart (ultimately your love) is meant to constantly grow, evolve and expand. There is bound to be some growing pains. Approach these times with humble compassion and gratitude."

" It is never too late to care, share, hug a loved one or to say I love you. Never too late to do a good deed, to whisper a kind word or to offer a hand in need. Never too late to flash a smile, laugh or enjoy a meaningful moment. As long as you're willing to give it a go, it is never too late. Let's get out there! Make today a truly memorable day, a fabulous day, a super sensational day that you'll cherish forever."

" Don't let your life slip through by living in the past or future. By living your life one day at a time, you live all the days of your life."



=)

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Happy 7 year anniversary to the both of you!

Rachel Ollivant said...

Came here from SITS...

Yeah, the last year was the toughest for me...but hang in there! The beautiful thing about school is that once you finish a class you never have to do it again! :)