Last night and today I've been able to be crafty! Yay. I haven't been able to scrapbook all summer because well, Dood was gone, duh! So I didn't have any pictures of us to scrap! But I do now =) infact I have a lot of scrappin up to do.
Not my absolute favorite pages but I think they turned out pretty cute.
Also, I made some super cute undies for my bestfriend's bridal shower. She got engaged exactly one week before I did (no, this was not planned). Dood and I introduced her to her fiance, who is also a Marine. They are getting married the day after Christmas....not a day I would ever choose but to each her own. They want to do it before he has to report to Pensacola. Anyway, I bought some undies and then ironed on rhinestones. One says Bride and the other says Mrs on the front and his last name on the back.
The Mrs shows up way better in person.
They turned out even cuter than I expected! I want them for myself!! except for with Doods last name of course, haha.
What do you think?!
2 comments:
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Your scrapbook pages came out really cute. I've been attempting to scrapbook lately, as a way to organize my stacks of photos and other memories. I'm not too good at it yet, but I'm trying my best. :)
Also, love the undies you made for your friend! What a cute idea.
Thank you so much!
Just keep on scrapbooking, your skills will come in time, haha.
Post a Comment