Had a great weekend with Dood, my fiancé (I love saying that!). Friday we went and grabbed some happy hour tacos and drinks with some friends. It's the greatest little mexican place. They have $1 tacos, $1 draft beers, or huge super yummy margaritas for $3! Saturday we went over to my Dad's, where we fianlly got to see the professional pictures we had taken. They're not our engagement photos, we had taken these the weekend before our engagement with my family, but they are pretty cute! I'm hoping we can take our engagement pictures this coming weekend; we need to have our party too! Ahh I feel like I have so many things I want to do, but not enough time to do it!
Then, today we just relaxed; stayed in bed late and watched a movie. I made dinner tonight: crusted tilapia, corn and peas with some olive oil, salt and pepper, and cold tomatoes and cucumber drizzled with lemon, salt and pepper. It turned out well, Dood liked it and said I was such a good fiancée, haha. I love making dinner for him and being a little wifey!
Bleh, tomorrow's Monday. I rather not start the work and school week please. At least the VMAs are on tonight, gives me something good to watch!
No comments:
Post a Comment