That's all I've got on my brain! 8 months away and we've hardly done a thing! Dood's Aunt has a very nice house and backyard, so we are hoping she will let us have the ceremony and reception there. Keep your fingers crossed! She is also our wedding designer and flourist so it will either make it easier or more work for her. I hope it's not too much to ask = / Hopefully Dood can talk to her this week about it. Speaking of her and flowers, the baby shower I went to yesterday was for her daughter-in-law, so of course she did all the flower arrangments and OMG they were gorgeous. I cannot wait to see what we can do for my wedding.
Dood went to work about three hours ago and all I've been doing is searching wedding stuff online. I found my announcements/save the dates! Here's what they'll look like:
I am in love with them! Our wedding theme/colors are damask and fuschia so these are beyond perfect. I also made our guest list today. Im sure there are a few more people we will have to add to the list, but it's going to be about 70-80 people. Not too bad, I at first thought it was going to be around 50 but obviously that isn't the case, which is fine.
We still have so much more to think about and do! Wish us luck!
4 comments:
I LOVE your wedding colors and invites. So beautiful! Good luck with planning the big day-keep us updated with all the details :)
Thank you so much, and I definitely will!
Hey! Thanks for being a follower! Oh and I would like to mention that your theme and colors...were the same as mine! :) Go Figure.
Haha really thats awesome! Thanks for following back! :)
Post a Comment