Tuesday, October 19, 2010

School's getting in the way!

School is getting in the way of all the things I want to do! There are so many books I want to read, but I don't have time because of school. I can't stand not having a book to read. I want to bake all kinds of yummy pumpkiny, cinnimony treats, no time. I want to learn to knit, no time. I want to go on a weekend get away with Dood, no time. I am so sick of school. Ughhh.
About reading, I want to go to the library and get some books on cd. That way I can listen to them in the car on the way to work and school. You don't get exactly the same effect as a book, but it will have to do.
It will do, for now. I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to this semester being over and having a month off for Christmas.
Please, time fly by!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean! I never had time to read a book of MY choice in college. I have to say, even since graduation, I have only read a couple of books. I just started the new Nicholas Sparks' book, and I just hope it doesn't take me two forevers to finish it!

Hope you get in a few good ones over your break!

Design It Chic said...

Hi Cheyla! I am now following you thanks to Tuesday Tag-Along, and it would be nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
Plus, today we teach a bunch of new useful tips to improve your blog's traffic, so make sure you don't miss that and our awesome retro giveaway going on! Happy Wednesday!

Rach said...

I love books on cd! I used to listen to the Harry Potter books on my seven hour drive home from school. When I was in school I felt the same way that you do. I would never have time to read for fun or just relax and work on my hobbies. Now that I have graduated and am looking for a job I have the opposite problem-way too much time on my hands ugh. I hope you and your fiancee win the wedding-I've been voting every day for you!

Cheyla Marie said...

I just went to the library this morning and got a Mary Higgins Clark one, I love her books, and so far I really like listening to it too. Thank you soo much for voting!