Monday, October 4, 2010

RIP Gus

My guinea pig that I have had for six years just died tonight =(  Dood got him for me 6 years ago for Valentines day. He was the best guin ever, and he got to live a good, long life.
It was very sudden. He was fine just a couple days ago, then Dood had said something the other night about him not being as active and crazy as he once was. Of course because he was old, but I didnt expect him to go this soon. When I got home tonight from work I noticed he hadnt eaten any of the veggies I had given him since last night. Bad sign, Gus loved his veggies. Then I noticed he was just sitting in the corner in a way that I had never seen. It was all down hill for the next 20 minutes or so, and he took his last breath while I was petting him. I called Dood crying. Hopefully he can come over tonight after class and make me feel a little better. Sad sad night =(


Gus <3


Im sure gunna miss the little guy.

6 comments:

Rach said...

:( I'm so sorry for your loss. He sure was a cute little guinea pig!

Allie said...

Aw I am so sorry! He was so adorable. I had one a long time ago named Wilbur... I was heartbroken when he died.

Samantha said...

Aww, I'm so sorry! It's so heartbreaking to lose a pet. :(

Anonymous said...

:'( I'm sorry

Cheyla Marie said...

Thank you ladies, I appreciate it!

Jillian Arleene said...

One sec, I have to grab a tissue....

Gus was so special...I can see it in his fur!!:)
xoxo
Jillian