Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Insta Tuesday

Follow me: mrs__snyder

                                               

My baby sister and I from my wedding. She started kindergarten this week!
I can't believe how big she is getting!

                                           

It was also her birthday this past weekend. How cute is her cake!? 
If you couldn't tell, the theme is a Barbie pool party!

                                                             

Hubby and I on Balboa Island a few weeks ago. I wish we were still there!

                                                             

This is my little guy that I nanny. Love him! It's been so hot lately, except for this day. I was very excited to put him in cute fall clothes!

                                                            

Some delish home grown heirloom tomatoes hubby and I enjoyed one evening. They are drizzled with olive oil, balsalmic vinegar, and some salt, yum!

                                                            

Lastly, this came in the mail for my last semester at school, woop woop! 


1 comment:

Jane said...

That cake looks incredible! You were gorgeous on your wedding day! What a dress! Yay congrats! I felt so much more official when my school sent me the diploma (is that the right word? I feel like it isn't, that's for high school, but I can't think of the right word for college). You and your husband are adorable! Thanks for linking up!