Monday, September 17, 2012

Brand New Car and Love Club!!

This week is already turning out to be better than last week, and it's only Monday! Woohoo. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

I got a new car!!! 

I got a 2012 Honda Civic, and I love it!!! I'm telling you, I am living in luxury compared to my old Jeep. It has a digital dashboard, Ipod/USB hook up. I can even put pictures on the little screen as a screen saver! Every girl needs her wedding picture in her car! As you can tell, I'm in love. 

Also, I FINALLY got into Love Club!
LOVE❤CLUB™
Have you heard of it yet? It's a monthly subscription box with all kinds of hand made goodies! Check out the website here club.justlove.ly Once a month you get a super cute decorated box, filled with small girly handmade things! Here is their description 
What is LOVE❤CLUB™ ?
A delivery service providing an assortment of accessories, beauty products, paper goods & unique items from a handful of our favorite businesses each month.  With a love for supporting independent and handmade, you get the best products from shops that range in size.  From newly launched to amazingly established, we all work together as a community!  No month is alike and can feature anything from a candle and journal, to a necklace and organic caramel.


Heather runs the whole entire thing on her own. She is also a blogger! Check out her blog here blog.justlove.ly The wait list for the club is pretty long, I've been on it for about a month and I still didn't get an invitation that way. I follow Love Club on Facebook, and there were a few extras left over this month that were posted and if you got one you were now in the club! I was so excited, and couldn't believe I got in!
It's only $12 a month and that includes shipping! Such an amazing deal, and she promises that the worth of each months box is at least $20. 
If you get on the waiting list or once you get a subscription, please put in my name, Cheyla Snyder, that I referred you! I'll get extra points!

I can't wait to get my box and share with you all the goodies I got!


3 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats on the new car!!!! It is so exciting. :)

little said...

saw your new car on facebook and instagram! i love it. i'm a wee bit jealous haha.

Megan said...

Love the new car!! Congratulations!!