Saturday, October 20, 2012

Boxes Galore and an Etsy Future!

The last two days in a row I received special surprises in the mail box! Who doesn't love little mystery boxes!? My Love Club box and my Birchbox came! 


I have to say, I am a HUGE fan of Love Club. I do like Birchbox, but for me personally, there just is nothing better than handmade crafts and goodies. The tea and honey are amazing, I'm enjoying it as I'm typing now!

Also, I wanted to announce that I am opening an etsy shop very soon! It's called Little Lovely Lotus. I'm going to be selling my crochet goods and my bracelets, and what ever other hobbies I pick up in the future! Here's a sneak peak of some items. If you follow me on Instagram you've probably already seen some.
Slouchy Beanie!

Skull Scarf!

Bead Bracelets!
I can not wait for my shop to open and I hope ya'll will stop by!

No comments: