Monday, August 20, 2012

Faith. Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult



I'm in bed reading this right now. It's very good. It's also my first Jodi Picoult and I will be reading more from her.  Anyway, I came across these few lines and absolutely love them, I just had to share.
"There were things I knew for sure: That I had been loved, once, and had loved back. That a person could find hope in the way a weed grew. That the sum of a man's life was not where he wound up but in the details that brought him there. That we made mistakes... And I remembered something else that makes us human: faith, the only weapon in our arsenal to battle doubt".

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I had never heard of Jodi Picoult but I will have to pick this book up. Those lines are great.

Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

We are having a giveaway. If you have time please stop by and enter. Giveaway

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love Jodi Picoult! I have yet to read a book by her that I don't like.