I've been horrible lately, I know. I really want to try to get back into blogging more regularly. Here's what I've been doing the last couple months. This is going to be a long, pictured filled post, and I will love you if you read through to the end!
To start, I graduated! Woohoo! I graduated Cum Laude from California State University Long Beach with my BA in Liberal Studies and a concentration in Child and Adult Development!
 |
| Mom and little brother (who's not so little)! |
 |
| My last time walking through campus :( |
We went to Niagara Falls with my family! It was so amazing. Niagara was for whatever reason something I never thought I had to see, but I am so glad we went!
 |
| We went to Fort Niagara! I love the history stuff. |
 |
| Love the reenactors too! |
 |
| Niagara lit up at night! So beautiful! |
 |
| American side of Niagara |
 |
| Canadian side |
 |
| We're ready for Cave of the Winds! |
 |
| This was one of the coolest things we did! Getting soaked and hit by the falls was awesome! |
 |
Hiking around Niagara River.
|
We also recently celebrated our 1 year anniversary! I can't believe it has been a whole year since that perfect, magical day. We decided to go to Palm Springs for the weekend to celebrate!
 |
| LOVE Palm Springs! |
 |
| One year! |
 |
| This Marilyn statue travels around the country and a lucky city gets to keep it for a year. This year it's Palm Springs! |
 |
Palm Springs' Aerial Tramway climbs around 8,000 ft to the peak of Mountain San Jacinto.
So much fun! |
 |
| At the top we hiked one of the many trails. |
 |
| On top of the world! |
 |
| Hubby trying to count how old the tree was. Good luck with that! I think he got to about 60 and decided that was enough. He wasn't even half way through the trunk yet! |
It was an awesome first year anniversary, and an awesome first year at that. I can't wait to see where we're at for year two! Also, if you read all that, I love you!
1 comment:
Missed seeing your blog posts! Congrats on your graduation, fellow CSULB alumna! :)
Post a Comment