It's my first time doing this link-up! It is a little late, but it is still Tuesday for me!
I'm a little bit of an Instaaddict, so I had to.
Also, if you look over to your right ---->
you'll see I added some buttons, so follow away!
Also, if you look over to your right ---->
you'll see I added some buttons, so follow away!
| My anniversary gift from hubby. I LOVE my apple necklace. I love apples for that matter, it's a teacher thing. Ya know?! |
| Hubby and I went out for date night on Friday. This is at my current favorite restaurant called Gyu-Kaku. It's Japanese BBQ, where you grill a lot of your own food. SO good and SO fun! |
| This car was parked outside of our house. I decided I needed it. Hubby said he would make it happen. Ha |
| Yum. I had this delicious Bloody Mary on Sunday from a local restaurant called Mama's on 39. Maybe they have them else where? Not sure, but their Mary's are bomb! |
2 comments:
Your header is adorable! Cute blog!
Found your blog through Janes link up!
Aww he did such a good job with the necklace. It's so cute. OMG I need that car too! It would be a perfect island car out here. A restaurant where you can grill your own food?! That sounds like a blast. Like The Melting Pot on steroids. Thanks for linking up!!
Post a Comment