Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Bliss

 I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas! 
Our first Christmas as Mr. and Mrs. was perfect! The Christmas tradition in my family is that on Christmas eve my grandparents have a big party with all kinds of delicious food. Then, on Christmas everyone comes over to my moms house. We make a yummy breakfast casserole, fruit, danishes and we have mimosas. Then it's present time!

Hubs getting sick of taking pictures and being silly.

Love my new sweatshirt!

Hubby got a new USMC Ka-Bar
Happy =)


A pretty pink cover for my kindle!
and a new phone cover!
And last but definitely not least my new baby!!!
I got a brand new Singer Talent sewing machine!!! No more old hand-me-down sewing machine for me! I used it tonight for the first time and I couldn't believe how amazing it is. It sews so smooth, and quiet, and the thread doesn't constantly get all caught up. I love it!

I hope everyone else had a great holiday whatever it may be!

1 comment:

Fawn said...

This is my first time to your blog and I think it's fantastic! Love seeing newlyweds blogging about their new life. I wish there were more like this. Happy New Year and congratulations on your first Christmas together.