Friday, December 23, 2011

Pot Holders Anyone?

The semester is finally over (4 A's and 1 B, woot!), and the Christmas shopping is coming to an end. It's a good thing too since Christmas is only 3 days away! Holy cow, how did that happen? 
So, during the shopping and gift making frenzy, I decided to make some pot holders for my grandma. They turned out pretty darn cute and were super easy to make. So, I decided to make a couple for my step-mom as well. Well, it turned into me making them for everybody since they were so fun and easy to make, not to mention cute and useful items. I'm seriously contemplating making my own little etsy shop of pot holders, some other things here and there too of course. 

Like I said, there are quite a few others, but they've already been wrapped!
Side one


Side one and two. The first set is for a friend and her boyfriend. The girly side is of course for her, and the other side are geese because he loves to hunt and is even starting his own decoy business. I thought it would be a cute idea to combine both their personalities into one useful item.


What do you think, cute enough to sell? 

No comments: