Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ornaments Galore

I participated in mackeymadness's ornament swap and just got my ornaments a couple days ago! I love them, but my post will have to wait until the 14th when we will all link up and show off our ornaments!

I have been crafting a few of my own ornaments lately though. I really really wanted a cute Our First Christmas as Mr. and Mrs. ornament, but they can be expensive! So I made my own. I think it turned out okay, nothing super great, but its special to me!


I made a few others too...




This one turned out pretty cool. I poured the paint inside
 the ornament and then hit it against my hand so the paint would swish around.
They're all in our wedding colors too if you didn't notice =)

1 comment:

Megan said...

Those ornaments are amazing! I love the paint in the inside!!