Reading is one of my favorite things to do. There just isn't anything better than curling up with a great book. So, with the start of the new year, I thought I'd start a reading goal/challenge for myself. I've never really kept track of how many books I read in a year, so I have no idea if reading 25 books will be easy or a challenge. We will see! I can never read as much as I want to because of school, but this is my last semester, so I will have more time this year to read what I want! Anyone want to join in my challenge? Please do and let me know! I would love to see what other people are reading and get their reviews.
I created a separate page on my blog to list the books I've read as I go.
My first book I've read is already there!
Only 6 days into the new year and I'm one book down! =)

1 comment:
You wrote this just in time! I was bummed I didn't have time to select a book to read while on vacation for the holidays. I bet your list will save me time and give me great ideas on what book to check out next!
Happy New Year!
Kristina
Post a Comment