Sunday, January 22, 2012

New Do and CATS!

Two posts in one day!? Holy cow, who is this girl??

Hubby and I went to see the musical CATS tonight. I loved it! It was my first time seeing it, so it was all new to me. Hubby enjoyed it, he said he didn't really follow the story or know what was going on, but that it was entertaining. Ha, oh well at least he did like it.
I have a feeling I'm going to be singing Oh! Well! Never was there ever, a cat so clever as magical Mr. Mistoffelees! for the next few days in my head!



I also got a new haircut today. Bangs! Eek! I haven't had full on bangs since I was three maybe? You know, total 80's puffed bangs. Super cute, ha! I was pretty nervous, but I had been thinking about it and wanting them for a while now. Hubby even said to go for it, so I did and you know what? I really really like them!
Here is a picture of us tonight before leaving for CATS.



No comments: