A friend of mine recently told me about bloglovin, so I decided to check it out. Looks good to me! If you use that, follow me! :)
Lets see, what else has been happening around here....
I finished my second book for 25 in 2012! Woohoo go me!
Still Life with Murder by P.B. Ryan
I found it on my kindle for free or 99 cents or something; it sounded good so I gave it a go. Turns out it was pretty darn good! It's part of a series of 6 books call the Nell Sweeney mysteries. Nell is the main character, and it is a historical fiction murder mystery, set just after the Civil War in Boston. Historical fiction is probably my favorite genre, and if you like it too I recommend this book! Even if you are not a big history person it was still a great murder mystery with a good twist at the end!
Now, I'm just a few pages into the second book in the series. I hope this one is as good as the first!

No comments:
Post a Comment