Well it is that time again. Time to get out the pens and notebooks. So far so good this semester. I like my classes and teachers, so I'm hoping all goes smooth. This morning, as I was driving all through the parking lot at school, searching for a parking spot it hit me. As long as things go as planned, exactly one year from now I should be in my last semester of school. Amazing! That thought really got me excited.
In other big news, I officially put in my two weeks today at the Y. I'm sad about it, I don't want to leave my kids but I gotta do what I gotta do. I just can't afford life working their measly 7 hours a week. Not by a long shot. And I was spending all my extra time picking up shifts at my old job to try to keep up. So I decided to go back to my old job fully. I really like my old job so it works out good, just thinking about saying goodbye to some of my kids though really sucks. But they'll live and so will I, and I can always visit. I learned a lot working there, and will always think back to my kids with great memories. I need to think about what is going to be best for me right now though, and not just what I want. The amount of stress released just from the fact that I finally made the decision to go back was enormous.
I already feel like a new person. A happier, more stress free person, that can actually get a good nights sleep throughout the week! That is the best thing that comes out of this. No more waking up at 5am every morning. I'm a kinda girl that needs her sleep and waking up everyday, that early for months was truly taking a tole on my body. It stressed me out beyond belief, worrying about going to bed early, so I could wake up early, then being tired throughout the day, going to class, trying to study after, and worrying about waking up for the next day! It was a vicious cycle of stress, and to add to it I was sick nearly all last semester because of it! Yes, this is a very good thing.
Goodbye alarm clock, Hello sleep!!!
1 comment:
sometimes you just need a fresh start! :)
Post a Comment