Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Friday

I'm so happy it's Friday, especially because it's date night! Woohoo. We're going to Yard House for the first time. We don't go out to kinda fancy restaurants hardly ever because we can't afford it, but we got a gift card for Christmas, so that is nice! Anddd on Sunday we're going to Knotts Berry Farm!! It's an amusement park here in southern california incase you we're wondering. Again, we don't go often but over this last summer I won 2 free tickets! Excited! Hopefully we can take some cute pictures for me to share.

Hope everyone has a great weekend =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww have a great time! We made a packed that we would go on date night at least every month. So far we have exceeded that, but still always a great thing to do. I never asked what part of SoCal you lived in. I live on Camp Pendleton, which I'm sure you knew already. :)