Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Scrappin

First I want to say thank you to the lovely ladies who commented on my last post. Thanks girls, I appreciate it. It's nice to know Im not the only one =) Of course I love my Mom and we don't have a bad relationship, we are just complete opposites in some ways but all you can do is learn from it, right? Right!

In better spirits, I got some scrappin done! I finally scrapped the pictures from our engagement
Take a looksee


This is one of my favorite pages I've made. The colors, the black and white damask with bright pink are exactly what I want my wedding theme to be. Ah I just love it!

I love doing crafty things, it's my therapy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love scrappin! I do it digitally though. I love you pages that you did.

Unknown said...

I LOVE scrapping booking to.. It takes my mind off things :)

xo

Samantha