While browsing Target today, just looking for some goodies for Dood for Valentine's Day, I spotted this little bargain:
I love picture frames, and well anything with cute little saying on them. Plus it has my favorite damask kind of design. It was on clearance for $2.48! I had to buy it, usually they are around $15-12ish dollars! Now I just need to put our pictures in it.
I am SO so excited for this weekend. Dood is taking me to San Diego for the weekend for Valentine's Day! We are staying in Old Town, which is where he proposed! We are leaving right when I get off work Friday and coming home Sunday! I can hardly wait.
Right now I am reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. The first 1/3 of it was so hard to get into, my mom is on book three though and kept telling me I had to push through it; that it gets really good. So, it took me a while but I finally have started getting to the interesting part. If you have read it, I'm just at the part where Blomkvist is now staying in Hedeby and is starting to look into Harriets dissapearance. It's starting to get interesting...
Anyone else read it? What did you think?

2 comments:
im the queen of bargains!!! :) I love the picture frame.
I could't agree with you more about The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. I started it THREE times before I got past the horribly long, boring part. It ended up being one of the best books I read last year and the 2nd one is great too!! Right now I'm just starting book 3 and so far, so good!!
Post a Comment