This weekend was amazing. Like I said in my previous post Dood took me to San Diego for the weekend. It was so nice just being together in our favorite spot without a care in the world. We also were able to meet up with some friends. We met up with a couple of Dood's OCS buddies and then on Sunday we met up for lunch with one of my girlfriends and her bf who is in the Coast Guard. We mostly stayed in Old Town but on Saturday we ventured downtown.
Us being silly in old town.
This is the bench where Dood proposed to me 6 months ago!
It was just our luck, without even knowing it it was the centennial of naval aviation, so they had an airshow that consisted of the biggest fly-over since WWII! Pretty awesome.
We both hope to live in San Diego and pray he'll one day get stationed there.
I keep asking him, Can we go back now?



1 comment:
Sounds like an amazing weekend! I'll cross my fingers for you that you'll get to live in San Diego one day! :)
Post a Comment