Monday, November 1, 2010

It was fun Halloween, but bring on Thanksgiving and Christmas!

Dood and I had a great Halloween weekend! I hope everyone else did as well! Friday I actually worked the fall festival at work, so I didn't get off until about 9pm. Dood was tired by then, as was I so we just hungout and snuggled all night. We really celebrated Halloweed Saturday night at a friends party. It was fun, costume parties are always fun. And on Halloween we had a few friends over, ate some yummy food (and too much candy), passed out candy to the trick-or-treaters and then watched some scary movies!
Gypsy lady!

Batman Dood!


Halloween night with all our punkins!


Now I can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas!! Hurry up please!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you! I'm ready for Christmas. I got extremely excited today just walking through the mall - they were all decorated for it! Some had their Christmas trees up and others had garland. It didn't hurt my feelings a bit!

Anonymous said...

agreed, I love christmas so much more than this holiday. Glad you had a great Halloween :)

Rach said...

Such cute costumes! Oh and I gave you a blog award :)

Unknown said...

What a great costume! I was going to be a pirate but it was WAY TOO COLD!!
In your SITS tribe, just wanted to say hi!
Hubby is coming home from Afghanistan for good in Christmas so bring it on!