Monday, November 1, 2010

1st Bloggy Award!

I received my first bloggy award from the lovely Rachel @ How fickle is woman If you don't follower her already you must! Thank you so much Rachel I am so excited for my first award!


Now I am supposed to pass the award on to 10 others. I love to read all these ladies' blogs! I feel like such a newbie blogger and everyone else has such great blogs, if you already have gotten this award, sorry! I looked to make sure these ladies didn't already have one but I could have missed some!
6. Jenn @ A cup of Jenn
9. Erika @ Little posh bebe
10. Nicole @ Mrs Muffins

Thanks again Rachel!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, thank you sooo much!

Anonymous said...

OMG! You are the sweetest person ever! :) :) Thank you so much, Cheyla!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award!

Thanks for linking up to the round up this week!