Thursday, August 18, 2011

Official Wedding Pictures!

We got them! We got them! I'll share a few of my favorites, It's so hard to choose though because I love them all! If you want to see them all add me on facebook!

Please do I always love new friends!



Putting on the dress...








All the boys!
Dun dun dun duuun!




























Our first dance<3


Bouquet Toss!





Our grand entrance


Our sweetheart table...during speeches


Speeches making us cry!
Party Time!




Bye Bye..In the Limo

Wheeew that took 2 hours! I guess because the pictures are so big. Like I said, there are still so many pictures I love so get to adding!
P.S. Were leaving for Honeymoon #2 tomorrow, Maui! See you when we get back with more pictures from Cabo and Maui!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable! I love the one of you two on the couch and the silhouette of you two kissing. I want your bridesmaid shoes!!

My Traveling Troop said...

Looks like it was a beautiful and memorable wedding! Congrats once again!

Cheers,
Kristina

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I could have sworn I was a follower of your blog. Well, I am now! Congrats on the wedding. You were a beautiful bride and I love the pink shoes!

Megan said...

Oh wow...your wedding was amazing!! And you were seriously the most beautiful bride ever!! Love your colors and LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress!!!

Have a great trip!!

Unknown said...

your wedding pictures are just gorgeous :)
xo
samantha

betterblondesam.blogspot.com