Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dislocated Arm = Bad News

We only had three more months for everything to begin. After all this waiting, it was almost here. I'm talking about Dood finally commissioning and leaving for TBS. BUT of course he went and dislocated his arm so that means maybe another 8 months until he can commission? I'm so frustrated. Apparently, since he dislocated his arm he has to get a new medical clearance which for what ever reason takes 6 months? Well that's what Dood is telling me anyway and he thinks he wont be able to commission until June. I just want TBS over with already, everything Marine Corps related has been pushed back so many times! First, he was supposed to go to OCS summer of 09 and he got the bad news a week before he was supposed to leave that he wouldn't be going until the next summer. Then, he was supposed to commission this last June but that didn't happen. Then he was supposed to commission in December and leave right away for TBS. But then they told him since everything is so backed up he might not leave until June. And now he won't even commission until June!! The one and only good thing that can come from this is that now I'll be able to go to VA with him, since by then I'll have graduated.
I guess I should have known nothing will go as planned.

No comments: