Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Its been a couple weeks...

that's because I got married!!! It was the most amazing day, more than I could have ever dreamed. Everything went perfect from start to end. We started off at my maid-of-honors in the morning for hair and makeup and brunch. We headed to The Jones Victorian Estate at 1:30 in a limo. That is when I saw all the tables and all my decorations in place that I had been creating for the last few months. I was speechless, it was just perfect. The photographers and videographers were already there at work. Before long I was in my dress and getting ready to walk down the aisle! I was nervous but so excited to see Dood, and have him see me. As soon as I walked around that corner I saw him beaming with the biggest smile on his face. Once my parents gave me away to him and we were standing up there, facing eachother, I could see the watering of his eyes. The ceremony went perfect, we didnt stumble over any words and our sand ceremony went well and then the kiss and husband and wife! We were then whirled away for a moments rest with eachother and some pictures. We then met with the bridal party and family for pictures. Dinner was great and all the speeches definitely brought on the tears. Then it was party time! We danced and drank and had a wonderful time. Before we knew it, it was time to make our grand exit. All our guests lined up to make a pathway for us to walk through and threw rose petals in the air as we walked by. At the end of the line our limo was waiting to take us to The Hyatt in Huntington Beach. There all our friends met us to keep the party going, and finally around 1am we went to our room.
Our wedding was a dream come true. It's still all I can think about. I can't wait to get the real pictures from the photographers and the video of our wedding. For now I have pictures from friends and family.
Mr. and Mrs. S
Thanks for reading :)

3 comments:

Allie said...

Congratulations! I hope you two enjoy your lives together (: This is just the beginning!

Emily said...

Aw congrats! Sounds wonderful. :) Can't wait to see photos.
x

Anonymous said...

yay!!!! :) email me so I can install your new blog header!