Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A new bloggy look!

If you're reading this than you have probably seen my new blog look, isn't it so cute?! Mrs. Victoria made it for me! If you don't follow her already check her out at Our Love Never Fails, her blog is one of my favorites to read! Thanks again Victoria!

On another note, one of my cousin-in-laws to be (do people say that?) is having her baby shower this weekend. I won't be able to make it because I'm going to Palm Springs with all my bridesmaids for my bachelorette weekend!! SO EXCITED! Anyway, I made her gift. The baby boys name is Sawyer and I just love Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn so I made her some little burp cloths/towels/blankies and a couple onesies that are all sailor and pirate like. I think they turned out cute, what do you think?


The wheel is on the butt of the first one :] I thought it was cute
And I stitched an S for Sawyer next to the little pirate boy.


I think the anchor one is my favorite

12 Days until the wedding!!!

2 comments:

My Traveling Troop said...

Love the new look of your blog, and the gifts! How creative!

Anonymous said...

aww! those onsies are adorable! I can't wait to pop out a baby just to put them in cute clothes ha! :)