Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bridesmaids gifts

Im getting all kinds of crafty for my Bridesmaids gifts!!
The main gift for the ladies are necklaces with their initial and birthstone. They are super cute. I'd like to give a little shout out to Jessica, her shop is PetiteDesigns on etsy. You were amazingly helpful! Check out her shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/PetiteDesigns I ordered 5 necklaces, one for each of the girls and she even made me one as a gift, so nice!


Here's mine, so cute!
Next, I got bags from Joann's and spruced them up a bit by sewing on the girls initials and adding a bow. With these bags I'm going to put all their gifts in and then they can be used the day of the wedding to hold their change of clothes and anything else!
(There are 5, one's hidden behind another)
The 2 with pink straps are for my maid and matron of honor :)
Then, I made cute little damask drawstring pouches to put their necklace boxes in. Hopefully they can still use them for things even after the wedding.


Last but not least, I got sandals from Old Navy (Only $5 for 2 pairs!) and wrapped ribbon around the straps and added a pretty flower!

I think everything turned out super cute, if I do say so myself! It was all very economical as well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im working on your blog design this weekend!! :)

Hanna said...

Thank you so much for coming by and linking up! Everythign is so cute!! LOVE it!!! There are so many days I wish I could get married all over again:)

xoxox Hanna

My Traveling Troop said...

How creative and thoughtful of you!