So much wedding happenings going on the last few weeks, and nothing is going to slow it down. We only have 6 weeks until the wedding!!! Eeek!
Last weekend was my Bridal Shower, so much fun! It truely was one of my favorite days ever. As soon as I get the pictures from Dood's Mom Ill post and blog more about my day!
Yesterday we did our engagement pictures. That too was rediculously fun, I can't wait to see them! We did a country theme and even got to use a horse! It was awesome.
I still have so much to do it is a little scary.
1. Get a bustle on my dress!!!
2. Get my bridesmaid gift totes together
3. Get a cake topper
4. Get toasting flutes
5. Get cake cutting set
6. Hair and Makeup trial run
7. Bachelorette party or weekend (I havent decided yet!)
8. Make seating arrangement
9. Finish all crafts for the big day!
10. Finish sewing jewels onto my veil
I know I am missing some, but I just can't think of them! Dear time, please slow down!
No comments:
Post a Comment