Monday, August 15, 2011

Got the red, white and blue flyin high on the farm, semper fi tattooed on his left arm....

Saturday evening Hubby and some friends and I went to the Eric Church and Toby Keith concert. It was awesome! It was our first country concert and we just loved the whole atmosphere and crowd, it's so much better than other concerts we've been too. American flags, military flags and the gadsden flag everywhere, hubby felt right at home.

Tailgating before the concert. Don't you love his Bass Pro Shop hat? hehe

Eric Church!!
I love Eric Church some of my favs are Hell on the Heart, Love Your Love the Most, and Homeboy.
He sounded amazing live too!


I guess some cowboys had a little too much to drink? :)

Waiting for Toby...
 
Toby Keith!!!

Made in America, American Soldier, and Angry American, possibly the best songs to hear live with a crowd full of military!
Anyone one seen Toby Keith before? Who was your favorite country singer/band you've seen in concert?

No comments: