I hope everyone had an awesome Easter! Mine was pretty good, Dood and I went with family over to my great-grandmothers for an easter lunch, then we went and visited my grandma since she wasn't feeling up to going to her mother-in-laws today. She looked pretty good, for what she's going through at least. She's just same old grandma that jokes and laughs with us, so that it good to see. I gave her her invite for my bridal shower, she was so happy and excited. I really hope she can make it.
Speaking of my bridal shower it is coming up so soon! I can't believe it. It's May 29th. And today is exactly 3 months until the wedding!!! Time is just flying by.
Here is what my invitations look like, I blurred some stuff out so just ignore that!
Yay it's so cute!
I also practiced making these little guys for the shower, I wanted to make sure they worked first.
I'm so excited for my shower!


3 comments:
I never had a bridal shower or wedding to begin with so I'm super excited to see you go through yours!!
I hope you have a wonderful time at your bridal shower! What a fun way to kick off the countdown to the wedding! (The cupcakes you made, by the way, look fabulous! How did you get it to look like a heart inside? Very cool!)
YAY! Your wedding is coming up quick! ♥
Post a Comment